![]() |
| "Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you have decided to look past the imperfections." |

Today I feel so happy and hopeful for what ever is to come in life. It is so relaxing and extremely comforting knowing that I am taken care of. Sitting here, thinking about life, giving praise to God, listening to music, and talking to friends is all I need for now. The sun is out, finally, it's a beautiful day and I am so happy and thankful to be alive. God is so good. I wish I could find a way to hold onto this feeling forever. A great friend recently told me that "when you're happy embrace it, do something that inspires you, try to stay in this moment forever. I'm convinced that's what enlightenment is." I think he couldn't be more right. I came to Germany to let go of everything, my past, my insecurities, and most of all my fear of not always being in control of life. It is so freeing to just leave your cares behind and do what puts a smile on your face. I think that is my new goal, to just try to live a more carefree life. I have always been SO serious. Its time to be more lighthearted, easy-going and just all around secure in who I am and what I am doing. If it makes me happy and isn't causing harm to anyone else, then I'm going to fully embrace it.
![]() |
| The ABC's Of Happiness. Good Stuff |
I am beyond blessed for every experience in my life. Good and bad. I thank God for them everyday because they have helped to shape me into the woman I am today. And that is someone that I am proud to be. Despite all of the pain and heartache I have encountered in my life, I am not giving up on love. Who am I kidding, I am a hopeless romantic. There is no way that I could stop believing in my great love if I wanted to. I wholeheartedly believe that not only does everything happen for a reason, but that God has perfect timing and that when the time is right, he will bless me with the man of my dreams. Who knows he could be right under my nose and I don't even realize it.


No comments:
Post a Comment